The following is a list of 50 things you probably don't need to know about me. I did not create the list, but I did steal it (which is actually now 51 things you don't need to know)!
1. Your name spelled backwards: assilem
2. Where were your parents born? California
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? iTunes
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Depends on the mood – El Gaucho or a burger at Red Door, tapas at Tango, Thai food in Freemont, La Valantine in Mexico City... I could go on...
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last weekend
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes – Sound of Music
7. How many kids do you want? Not sure, I guess I will know when they come.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes before caller ID
13. Ever get a parking ticket? yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Maybe, more likely to bungee jump.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Southern Argentina
16. Do you have a garden? No, I can’t even maintain house plants.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? The defunct Calvin and Hobbes.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Morning shower… at night I prefer a soothing bubble bath.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Not sure
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Fosil by Aveda
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
26. Orange Juice or apple? Cranberry
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Not the last place, but recently went to La Rustica in West Seattle – YUMMM
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Snickers
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last Summer
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes
32. Are you a good cook? When I have to, which is rarely, I am a decent cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No
35. Sprite or 7-up? Diet 7-up but, only when I am sick
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, railroad overalls
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? FUSE softdrink.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Love
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, but only after the fact
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No
42. Can ex's be friends? Yes
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My grandfather
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No
45. What message is on your answering machine? “If you are leaving a message for Eduardo, he has moved on .” (I never actually met Eduardo, he had moved on before I got his old phone number)
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Church Lady
47. What was the name of your first pet? dog named Bowser, cat named Sam
48. What is in your purse? wallet, lipstick, pressed powder, cell phone, pen, Ipod, two sets of keys, my security badge, passport, and shades.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Everything