This post is the result of what I think may be the latest metamorphosis of a chain letter. Alas, I am a sucker for questions so here it goes:
1. Seven things to do before I die
1) Travel to every continent. 2) Write a memoir (not in the same vein as a million little pieces.) 3) Work for a charitable organization. 4) Dance the Tango. 5) Create amazing art. 6) Learn to speak a foreign language fluently. 7) Live in a home where I can watch the sunset.
2. Seven things I cannot do
1) Bungee jump. 2) Swim a mile (although I hope to learn). 3) Not have my family as a priority. 4) Tell a lie or keep a good secret. 5) Give up coffee. 6) Not laugh at life. 7) List 7 things, life is full of too many possibilities and there’s not much that is impossible.
3. Seven things that attract me to [Seattle]
1) The man who sings in the morning. 2) The city. 3)The mountains. 4) The water. 5) The friends. 6) The proximity to an international airport. 7) The food.
4. Seven things I say most often
1) Awesome. 2) Too Cool. 3) You know (or you know what I mean). 4) Too Funny. 5) That’s ridiculous. 6) Oh my god. 7) Geez.
5. Seven books (or series) that I love
1)To Kill a Mockingbird. 2) Anna Karenina (the book I am most likely to reread multiple times). 3) Grimm’s Fairytales. 4) Nickel and Dimed 5) Collier’s Encyclopedia (I loved these books growing up like I love the internet now) 6) Chick lit 7) E=MC2.
6.Seven movies that I watch over and over again (or would if I had the time)
1) Breakfast Club. 2) Terms of Endearment (always makes me cry.) 3) White Christmas. 4) The Full Monty (always makes me laugh). 5) The Graduate or almost anything with Dustin Hoffman except Ishtar and Outbreak. 6) Gross Pointe Blank. 7) Same time next year.
7. Seven people I want to join in, too.
This is where I always get stuck in the “chain letter” process. Everyone I know who blogs has already completed the chain. So, to my friends who don’t blog (Lynette, Denise, Syd, etc…) Start bloging and have this be your first entry. : )