Thursday, May 18, 2006

Freeing the Radicals

Yesterday I received my Doctor Hydrogen Water - Healthy Stick & Beauty Mist kit. I think it is important to state that I did not buy or request this anti-aging solution. It was given to my by a customer from Singapore. Not one to let science get in the way of a good beauty product, I decided to activate the Healthy Stick and see what happened.

Step 1 - Read the manual. As the manual was written in Singelish this was especially entertaining.

First things first, the manual explains the benefits of Doctor Hydrogen Water.

The claim is that by adding hydrogen to your water (by infusing a stick made of metal magnesium and rock) you can effectively eliminate free radicals from your body.

And, how did free radicals get into your body in the first place? Free radicals are generated by inhaling oxygen, stress, ultraviolet rays etc...

What do free radicals do? Free radicals cause extensive oxidative damage to our body which bring about aging. Bad Free Radicals Bad!

There are many cautionary messages included in the pamphlet. Most relate to not swallowing the Healthy Stick. Apparently a problem for people who are seeking to eliminate free radicals.

Step 2 - throw caution to the wind and put Healthy Stick in bottle of water (making a mental note not to swallow it later), shake vigorously for 2 minutes and then wait for 20 minutes.

Step 3 - Drink the water.

It has now been 2 hours since I became infused with the Hydrogen Water. Other then a bit of a stomach ache, I don't see any major difference.

I will keep an open mind over the next few days and let you know if I am able to free the radicals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've a product you'll love. It's a secret machine which can remove all free radicals from your system. How does it work? Give me all of your money. Then you will have no free radical!