Saturday, July 09, 2005

today was a good day

Some days are just plain and simple good days. Today was one of them.

Woke up and went to the store to buy more canvas – 2 for 1 sale! 48x48 is an awesome size. I can’t wait to see how it looks!

Worked in the studio for a few hours during the day and then returned in the evening to prep some canvas.

Got my first parking ticket – but it didn’t matter because today was a good day.

Locked my keys in the studio – but it didn’t matter because today was a good day.

Skipped out on going to see Star Wars 3 for the 3rd time – twice was enough.

Found a great parking spot near Palace Kitchen.

Finished reading this good book whose title I forget – something about being a wallflower.

Talked on the phone with a friend.

Went to sleep in my bed with clean crisp white sheets.

No comments: