Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jane his wife ....

I have finally arrived at the era of the Jetson's! No, I don't have an oven that automatically pops out dinner. But, I do have the next best thing .... a laptop computer with a wireless internet connection that pops out recipes right there on my kitchen counter. Yes, it is true, I am the envy of the cooks up and down my street.

Another great use for the kitchen computer is to be able to search food blogs. Which leads me to this great find, the intelligent spoon. The intelligent spoon is designed "to taste your lousy cooking and suggest improvements." The spoon is equipped with sensors that measure temperature, acidity, salinity, and viscosity. The information can then be used to advise the cook on how to make corrections. As Rachel Ray would say " How cool is that!?"

No comments: