I received the following from a friend who scored 15. I scored 17 and think a few of the answers are bunk. - How well do you think you can do? (I will put the answers in the comment section - good luck)
The average person only gets 7 right. This is based on
U.S. info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be
more difficult than it looks -it just shows how
little most of us really see!
There are 25 questions about things we see every day
or have known about all our lives. How many can you
get right? These little simple questions are harder
than you think. It just shows how little we pay
attention to the commonplace things of life.
RULES: Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No
looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using
anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down your
answers and check answers (in the comment section) AFTER
completing all the questions. REMEMBER-NO CHEATING!!!
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. - If
not, just have fun!
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light,is the green on the
top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't
laugh, some people don't know.)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have
letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your
right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial(including decimal)? (Don't
look at that dial!)
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or
clockwise? (Get out of the bathroom!)
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons(no looking!)?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15 How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right
or left side?
17 How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord
that adjusts the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What
2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?